Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

We just returned from the Bahamas on Fantasy this past weekend, and I truly enjoyed myself. The food was delicious, they just need a better variety to choose from in the dining room. The rooms were nice, but not what I expected for a suite. The Atlantis was beautiful! It was huge and everything you needed was right there in one building. The waiters and assistant waiters were fabulous. They absolutely took care of all of our dining needs. They truly spoiled me. The club scene was terrific, we stayed out late almost every night. They had a good variety of music and there was always something to do. By the way, if anyone sailed on the Fantasy 9-6-01 and found out they had the wrong pictures, please e-mail me because I have your pictures.