Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

WE JUST GOT BACK FROM OUR FIRST CRUISE. ME AND MY HUSBAND HAD THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME. FOOD WAS GREAT. WE ATE ON THE LIDO DECK MOST OF THE TIME. SEVICE WAS GREAT THEY FEED YOU 24 HOURS A DAY. OUR STEWARD, SOLOMON, MADE ANIMALS OUT OF THE TOWELS I REALLY LIKE THAT. OUR BED WAS TURNED DOWN EVERY NIGHT WITH CHOCOLATES ON OUR PILLOWS. NOW, I ALSO READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE I SAILED, SO I WAS KIND OF AWARE OF THE THINGS ON THE SHIP. NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT OUR CARNIVAL CRUISE. WE WERE OUT TO 3AM EVERY MORNING. THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO. ALL THE SHOWS WAS GREAT. WHEN WE ARRIVED IN NASSAU WE WENT TO THE BLUE LAGOON. IT WAS SO RELAXING -- WE SWAM IN THE LAGOON AND THEN RELAXED IN A HAMMOCK THE REST OF THE TIME. THIS TRIP WAS OUR HONEYMOON. THE NEXT TRIP THAT WE ARE NOW PLANNING WE WILL BE TAKING OUR TWO DAUGHTERS WITH US. WE WANT THEM TO EXPERENCE CRUISING THE BAHAMAS.