Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

First thing is first, when I went on this ship, i was not old enough to have alcohol. Yet, I was preety much drunk the entire time I was on this ship. All I had to do was ask for it. No sneaking around to get it or anything. I just gave them my card and it was mine. I just thought that you parents out there should know about this.The ship itself was nice though. The disco was wonderful. I only got about 3 hours of sleep the entire time I was on this ship. Nassau was okay, but kind of dirty. The food was great, service was great and the captains party was fun, everyone was dressed up and drunk...once again so was I.Overall i think it was fun. What I can remember of it.