Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

Ship: Carnival Fantasy
This was my first cruise, so I can't really compare this ship to another. What I will say is this: I was scared to go on a cruise. The whole idea of seasickness etc. did not delight me. BUT I loved it. Embarkation took a little while. Expect to stay in line for about 20-30 minutes. NOTE fill out all those little forms they give you in line, if you can. Don't feel obligated to use the counter space they tell you to. The food was wonderful at dinner. Lobster, steak, scallops, and tons of desserts. YUM. Oh, and remeber that you can get more than one meal. Actually, I suggest it. The entertainment was great, too. I think we only disliked one of the comedians. I don't have any kids, but I never saw a bunch of them running around, so I'm assuming they were either held up at the bottom of the ship, or the staff took good care of them. I loved Nassau(go see the Blue Lagoon, it's worth it) Freeport was a bit ugly, and the constant hairbraiding pleas got old quickly. I would definitely use Carnival again. P.S. Mo, our waiter, was wonderful!!!!