Less than expected

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Too many smoking areas. Not a lot to do. The food was only so so -- admittedly my wife and I are into cooking so we have high standards. The kids activities didn't appeal to our kids, so they were bored. The shows were mostly goofy. In fact, the whole thing was goofy. I am not a stick in the mud, and I can see the point of silly diversions (hairy chest contest, ice carving exhibition), but five days of that is a yawn. the pool, especially the one kid's jacuzzi, was packed all the time. I don't know, this was my first cruise and maybe it is not for me.

It is clear this is where Carnival puts the most effort. The staff was fantastic.

Pros: service. the people were fantastic

Cons: overpriced everything and fairly little to do except drink overpriced drinks.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.