Expected good; got excellent!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Well managed and maintained ship; excellent cew attitude, always positive and helpful; good crowd flow, never seemed overly crowded; excellent food; absolutely excellent boarding with my daughter in a (left foot) cast!

Great sushi; lowfat self-serv yougurt. Need to add toasted bagel to room service menu!

We didn't attend that many. The ones we did were fun.

Great staff. Cruise director found my daughter sitting and waiting for me to get us checked in, requested a wheelchair, called me on her cell phone and got me out of line and took us aboard ship. Made the whole ordeal of barding with a teenager in a cast with crutches a non-issue. Left email instructions for de-boarding on return which i only had to confirm with purser. It was much easier than expected. Kudos to Carnival.

Excellent location; deck E near elevators. Easy to get anywhere on ship. Comfortable room. Easy to rearrange if need be. Lots of towels available. Would like this cruise option with balcony rooms

Pros: Service; helpful attitude; boarding

Cons: Lines at Customer Services desk were sometimes long

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!