Fantasy of a Ship

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
My wife and I spent our 30 year aniversary on Carnival Fantasy recently and had a wonderful time. This was the first time taking a cruise with Carnival. Everything that had been explained to use was well exceeded. From the daily activities to the cabin. Everything was well planned out by the crew. The meals were great, the shows were great, we just enjoyed each other and had no worries at all. Job well done by Carnival Fantasy!!!

Although we did not children present. I would not hesitate to bring my grandchildren.

Pros: Daily activities

Cons: Not able to think of anything

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!