can't wait to go again

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
We had a great time and can't wait to go again.The Fantasy was everything we expected and more.The staff are great and people are always cleaning. The shows were excellent and easy to get into. Next time we go, I will make sure we have a cabin with a view and higher up. The food was OK but overall we had a great time and will definatly go again next year with Carnival.

Overall the dinning was great. The room and the staff are fantastic, you never have to ask for anything unless it's somrthing special. The food was good but! I'll give you an example, I ordered the veal parm and it came with potatoes. Wheras normally it comes with pasta.

Didn't expect this quality on a cruise ship. Especially Bree Shannon the singer.

Everyone was great, especially our waitresses. I don't know how the cabin crew know when you're out the room but they do. You come back and everything is clean again.

We always saw people cleaning. I know it might sound silly but it was comforting to know that. THe cabin crew are fantastic.

I can only say ttey are great and CLEAN. This was my first cruise and our children got it for us but next time we go, I want a room with a view and higher up.

Pros: everything

Cons: the food

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!