Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Mexico

MOTEL 8 VS. RITZ CARLTON

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

The ship was noticably older and shows its age. Also the accomdations were far from spectacular. Service was good, but food was not. It was ok but if I can get better food in rural Arkansas, that says something. Also seemed to have a lot less onboard activities then another cruise I went on several years ago. Maybe just cutbacks/costsaving, but maybe just less attention to making a spectacular vacation for all customers.

Pros: CAMP CARNIVAL FOR KIDS

Cons: EMBARKATION & DEBARKATION

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

good service, not so great food
small and cramped
Food service staff was excellent, kids staff also excellent, otherwise ok
I don't even recall one memorable activity, and I got home yesterday!!!!!!
A very bright spot for carnival is the camp carnival kids programs