MOTEL 8 VS. RITZ CARLTON

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The ship was noticably older and shows its age. Also the accomdations were far from spectacular. Service was good, but food was not. It was ok but if I can get better food in rural Arkansas, that says something. Also seemed to have a lot less onboard activities then another cruise I went on several years ago. Maybe just cutbacks/costsaving, but maybe just less attention to making a spectacular vacation for all customers.

good service, not so great food

I don't even recall one memorable activity, and I got home yesterday!!!!!!

A very bright spot for carnival is the camp carnival kids programs

Food service staff was excellent, kids staff also excellent, otherwise ok

small and cramped

Pros: CAMP CARNIVAL FOR KIDS

Cons: EMBARKATION & DEBARKATION

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.