Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was the second cruise for myself and my family. Our first cruise was on the Carnival Sensation and it was amazing. So amazing that a month later we chose to go on this cruise and brought my parents along!! This was a huge mistake. Our cabin steward was on break most of the day. We were falsely accused of burning a cigarrette hole in the bed sheets. We were called to a meeting with the captain and he was very rude!! He kept slamming his hand down on the table in front of me and would not allow us to speak. Everytime we attempted to say something he slammed his hand on the table hard! Our rights as American citizens were taken away and completely ignored!

Pros: Our waiter

Cons: Cabin Steward, Captain

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

Our first day in the cabin, we found hair in the bathroom!!
Food was allright
Most staff were nice except our cabin stward and the captain.
Entertainment was allright, but could have been better.
Wonderful children's programs!