Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Ship was considerably too rocky

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

Crew members were friendly

Pros: Food

Cons: What I least liked about the cruise was housekeeping entering my room and losing my battery for my digital camera. Orbitz, Carnival Cruise Lines, or the insurance has offered me a dime in replacement of my camera"s battery. I am very upset by this!! .

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Very Clean
A bit smaller then I thought, but comfortable
Crew workers were very friendly. A bit too helpful!!! The only thing that I didn't like was entering my rm the minute I'm gone. Moving things around in my rm and losing my digital camera battery. I was not offered a disposal camera less on a replacement battery for my camera. I was left without taking pictures for the last two nights of my stay, due to housekeeping touching items in my rm. I am very upset by this and would recommend to anyone cruising to ask housekeeping to only enter rm when their available to be there with them.
Good
Dining times were always on time, convenience was good, restaurant was set up nicely etc