Ship was considerably too rocky

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Crew members were friendly

Dining times were always on time, convenience was good, restaurant was set up nicely etc

Good

Crew workers were very friendly. A bit too helpful!!! The only thing that I didn't like was entering my rm the minute I'm gone. Moving things around in my rm and losing my digital camera battery. I was not offered a disposal camera less on a replacement battery for my camera. I was left without taking pictures for the last two nights of my stay, due to housekeeping touching items in my rm. I am very upset by this and would recommend to anyone cruising to ask housekeeping to only enter rm when their available to be there with them.

Very Clean

A bit smaller then I thought, but comfortable

Pros: Food

Cons: What I least liked about the cruise was housekeeping entering my room and losing my battery for my digital camera. Orbitz, Carnival Cruise Lines, or the insurance has offered me a dime in replacement of my camera"s battery. I am very upset by this!! .

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!