Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

This was my first, won't be my last.

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

This was my first cruise. Was not sure what to expect. It was a great time. Weather prohibited on of our stops, but the crew kept everyone busy.

Pros: The service was incredible from every staff member that we came in contact with

Cons: Having to pay for drinks.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

The food was excellant. Can't say enough about all the wonderful wait staff and crew members.
We had a stateroom with a balcony. The room was in great condition, size was a pleasant suprise. Really enjoyed it.
I would rate each and every one of the staff as 5 star. Amazing how they can remember everyones names. Every one had a big smile and were very accomodating.
Good variety of entertainment and things to do