This was my first, won't be my last.

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Fantasy

This was my first cruise. Was not sure what to expect. It was a great time. Weather prohibited on of our stops, but the crew kept everyone busy.

The food was excellant. Can't say enough about all the wonderful wait staff and crew members.

Good variety of entertainment and things to do

I would rate each and every one of the staff as 5 star. Amazing how they can remember everyones names. Every one had a big smile and were very accomodating.

We had a stateroom with a balcony. The room was in great condition, size was a pleasant suprise. Really enjoyed it.

Pros: The service was incredible from every staff member that we came in contact with

Cons: Having to pay for drinks.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!