Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Mexico

Ok Carnival Fantasy Cruise - bad weather

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The ship was too small - like larger ones. Cruise line could not predict the weather so it caused any activities to be cancelled. We were limited to inside and rooms.

I would not purchase cruise from Ortbitz again. I should have read the very fine print on cancellation policy. I will go thru travel agency next time. I purchased the cruise about 4 months before and could not cancel without losing all my money.

Pros: Being away

Cons: The buffet food was sub-standard compared to other cruises

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

Good - but smaller ship. They needed larger dancing areas.
Did not like the buffet - they seem to have food with the area of New Orleans as theme. I would have like other options. I did not like having to eat hamburgers or sandwiches the entire time.

The dining room food was very good - we enjoyed the meals.
The housekeeping staff was good as well and the room was a good size. Did not feel cramped in room
Limited due to weather. The casino did not seem to have many winners
The crew & captain were great. The dinners in dining rooms were very good. The housekeeping staff was good as well.