Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: August 27, 2009

The cruise was a wonderful and would go again. The staff was friendly the ship was VERY clean they always had activities going and tried to envolve the cruisers. However, the parents let the children run free and took over the pool (which was salt walter) and jacuzzi where it said Adults Only. I did ont use the jacuzzi for this reason and parents and staff did not enform the children they can not be there. The slides were awesome and that is where a spent majority of my time. The part of the cruise that took me by surprise was a $10 a day per person fee which i did not know about and was not unexpected. Eventhough the service was excellent and everyone was helpful knowing about this expensive would have been helpful.

Pros: Food, Staff, Activities

Cons: Hidden fees

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

The water is gorgeous. I went Scuba diving (awesome) and did not really visit the shops and restaurants. From what i heard they use all bottled water but you should ask before ordering anything.