A trip to charish

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 16, 2009
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Type: Suite
I had been very ill for a very long time. My youngest daughter and i had never really had a vacation. She my daughter, was about to be 17 and I wanted to give her a memory of me and our life outside of sick rooms and doctors offices. Life with fun and laughter. We got it. The room was clean, the beds comfortabl, the service excilent. If we ever travel again, And we will, it would be my honor to be welcomed back aboard the Fun Ship.

My Alanna turned 17 onboard. they were all so kind to her even at the Desk at checkin. the lady stood up and sang a little song. ( Very cute) The Employees at the teen club sang to her when she walked in after dinner. Made her cry. Ya know how girls are. lol

Pros: Ever employee on that ship treated us like we wer the most important guests aboard.

Cons: The Swingers but thats another story. LOL

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!