Holiday Cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 27, 2008
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
For the ship being nearly full there were only a few times that it felt that way. The ship was clean & well cared for. However, my daughter woke the first morning to find some else's dirty socks in her bed. She was also sea sick that morning & vomitted up on the sunbathing deck. We had a difficult time finding anyone to help us & when somone did come they didn't offer to help me clean it up & I was told I had to carry the dirty towels back to my state room. I can say they had easy access to motion sickness pills we just didn't start taking them soon enough.

We did the Zip line in the jungle. It was a very safe & fun activity. We were on zip lines over the trees & could see iguanas sunning themselves in the trees. It seemed slightly overpriced since it only lasted 2 hours but it is a high adventure activity.
We toured Chichen Itzu Mayan ruins. The tour guide was very good & the ruins were incredible.

Pros: The food was terrific! They were also very liberal with the motion sickness pills.

Cons: Cleanliness of the stateroom. Access to medical help.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!