Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Mexico

The best time of my life

Sail Date: August 01, 2008

The workers were friendly and they cared. By the second day, they reconized us, and treated us like we were royalty. The food was good, and the beds where so comfortable!! The shows were great. The waterslide was FUN!! this was my first cuise and it wont be my last.

Pros: I LOVED THE 24-HOUR ICE CREAM!!!my friend and i had 12 in one day. I also liked the view, the shows, the food, the friendly workers, and the beds.

Cons: I didn't like how the pool was 4'9...it was fine for me, but my little brother wasn' tall enough so it was hard for him to swim.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

The food was soooo good!! I LOVED THE ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT ice cream!!!! The ribs were good too, and I loved that if you didn't like your dish you could return it and get whatever you wanted.
It wasn't as small as they make it seem. I LOVED THE ANIMALS!! Very comfortable and clean.
The workers where so nice...they made me feel like royalty.