Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

absolutely horrible

Sail Date: April 01, 2008

Room Type: Suite

what a waste of time and money! i will never go on this cruise again. I will never choose Carnival again. One, the food tasted like sweaty, moldly cheese. I would rather eat out of the garbage after a hobo peed in it. My kids complained to me the entire time. They wanted to jump off. So did I. The maids did an absolutely horrendous job. I would have been more comfortable sleeping at super 8 motel in downtown NYC while a police chase is going on. I practically had to clean my own room. What a nightmare! I actually made the ship cleaner by going on it.

Pros: getting off

Cons: getting on

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.

pukiest
more pukiest
pukey
pukier
more pukier
extremely pukey and disgusting. imagine a fat, hairy guy siting on your head and farting in your face.