Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I know better next time

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

First of all I never made it on this trip. I was trying to make the booking on line, I was having difficulty with the booking I assumed it didn't go through and since I never got any docs in the mail, out of sight out of mind. On a later date I called to get info, and was advised i was traveling the next day @ 4pm. Now I needed all the info to prepare for a rushed trip. It was too late on their part to make any changes, as if its not too late on my end to travel on short notice. I run my own transportation co. and i have kids, and I would have to get travel docs in order, my family, the business, family pets etc. , plenty to cover in less than 24hrs. In the end no changes could be made on travel, dates/ travelers, the insurance I payed for covers nothing on my end. And I ended up with the flu. I was in no mood to travel. I never did cxl, but I didn't make it on the boat either. It costed me $600+ for this experience. Oh yeah and today I got cxlation charges for the trip i never cxld.

Pros: ????

Cons: The customer service before the trip