Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Mexico

A Great Time

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our family Christmas trip. We had children and seniors in tow and everyone had a very good time. The one exception was our great grandmother who needed a wheelchair for mobility. We were all having such a good time, no one wanted to push the chair.

Pros: Helpful and Friendly Staff

Cons: Long lines at check in and check out

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

The ship was maintained in very clean condition and the rooms were attractive eventhough rather small.
The food left something to be desired when compared to past experience, but it served the purpose. The formal meals were better, but I would like to see greater variety and choice on the buffet.
What can I say, the rooms are closets, and the beds could use some more cusion. We were only in them to sleep and a virus kept me in for a day. Good thing I had a window!
Wonderful staff all around. They are rewarded for it and it shows!
All were as good or better than average.