Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful vacation

Sail Date: August 20, 2007

I was a little nervous about cruising knowing that hurricane Dean was out there, but I was told we were going to Key WEst instead of Costa Maya. Key West was a wonderful place to go, I have always wanted to go there. We then went on to Couzmel after the storm ended. We had a little rain in Couzmel, but not enough to worry. It stopped raining as quick as it started. We met many nice people from all over. Everyone was so nice and the trip was so relaxing. It was so nice to see sun for 5 days with clear waters. I can't wait to cruise with you again.

Pros: the weather was wonderful even thou Dean was out in the waters, our ship went out around the storms and we had such a great time. the ports were great.

Cons: The only thing I disliked about the cruise was that I could not stop eating such wonderful food

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

I was finally finding my way around by the fifth day. It was not that it was hard to get around, I just kept getting twisted around.
the waiters were more than great. Iff you wanted anything, they made sure that you got it and it was correct. They went overboard helping you.
Everytime we went out, we had fresh towels, and the beds were made.Everything was very clean.
Every staff member that we ran across, said hello to us. They were so friendly.
always something to do or see
Margaritaville was so much fun