Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun Ship Cruise

Sail Date: July 28, 2007

Room Type: Suite

I loved the overall experience. I am just a little mad about the lifeboat. I understand that a lifeboat is needed but not in front of the veiw we paid $800 a person for. We could have paid $200 for a room without a view, but we paid $800 for a view and the view is a BIG, orange lifeboat. IF, IF, we book with you again, we want a REAL view.

Pros: The constant activities

Cons: THE LIFEBOAT IN OUR BALCONEY VIEWS WAY! But our friend that we booked with has already contacted you about that.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Size was kinda small but that didn't bother me. It was really comfortable, the rocking of the ship made me sleep like a baby. Location was bad only because of the lifeboat.
It was great looking for a 17 year old boat. The were constantly cleaning and taking care of it.
Food was great.
Ampika with the room staff was the best. She would every time I would see her would yell my name and make my dad brighter. She remembered my name and was sooo, friendly. One time I went back to my room to get something and she was cleaning it. She almost jumped out of the room to give priviatcy. I apperciate that but I told I was just getting something. Loved Ampika, favorite person on the whole ship.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I don't think anything we did was a waste of time. My little brother swam with a dolphin and he loved it, I would say that is a must see. It's costly though.
Don't Miss: Dolphin swim
I would not sugest renting a car for you to drive. We got lost and we had a map.
Don't Miss: snorckling