Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Fantasy: Fun Ship!

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

This was my first cruise so I didn't know what to expect. It turned out to be a very fun vacation. Starting in Port Canaveral we went to Grand Turk then to Half Moon Cay (BEAUTIFUL Island) and from there to Nassau. The only peoblem i had was the lack of things to do for a 19 year old. I went on this vacation with my family and at the time I was 19 and my younger brother was 16. My prents went out at night to the casion and to the clubs and my brother went to the teen club. Adult clubs, 21 and up. Teen cubs 18 and under. So what is there for a 19 or 20 year old to do? I would recomend this ship to anyone over 21 or 18 and under. Staff was friendly and food was good.

Pros: Good Food and Friendly Staff

Cons: Lack of things to do

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

My brother and I had an inside state room while my parents had a balcony state room. I personaly likes the inside. Allowed us to sleep in and not worry about what was going on outside.