great time

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Type: Suite
Book shore excursions like the cultural excursion in Costa Maya. They could pass this port. But Cozumel was nice. In Costa Maya I didn't like going to the shops at the end of the pier. They are too pushy and in your face. I did like being on the ship when everyone left!

Excellent and plentiful. I was really happy with the spa selections. My husband is diabetic, but loves dessert. They had great desserts and variety for him.

we did not go to all of the nights stage shows. We were not really into the adult comedy. We enjoyed everything in general and were surprised at the quality of the entertainers.

Several of the people in our group had their children that ranged in age from 8 yrs to college age. There was something for everyone. We saw security speak to a young man that was older than some boys he was playing basketball with and he was directed to tone it down or find something else to do.

There were some really great people on this ship from all over the world. It was really interesting to find out about their families and countries. Really nice people, humble and took good care of us. Remembered our needs and likes and dislikes. Our servers remembered our names right off and used them the entire cruise. Very good touch. The maitre'd was excellent and we enjoyed several visits.

The room was kept well stocked and clean. I know some other ships are a little better appointed but this will do and the price was good for all that we got.

Size and balcony were great. Bed very nice. A/C excellent. Don't need the tub in the suite.

Pros: Loved the crew, loved swimming in Feb., Entertainment, food, can't really complain. Did not expect to enjoy the trip so much. Recommend it for Kids, Couples, (young and old). There is alot to keep you busy or not. We are booking again and checking out a trip to Europe.

Cons: I had to get off. I didn't like that smoking was allowed at all.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!