Wonderful Family Experience

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2007
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
The ship had a great layout. The activities were well planned in short amounts of time that kept moving. I loved the dance classes which I am sure proved to be very entertaining to everyone else watching. Camp Carnival was great for my 4 year old daughter they had a great itinerary that we looked over each night and she chose the activities she would like to do. The steam room was very hot but wonderful.

The warm melting chocolate was the dessert of choice. We loved the family we dined with each evening.

Great varieties! I was happy with the way the ship stayed family friendly even with all of the college spring break students drinking.

Staff was great my daughter loved going and there were many well organized activities. Take something special for them if they want to be in the talent show. We took my daughter's dance outfit and she did a dance.

The steward was tired by the end of the cruise but it was spring break and a lot of kid's rooms to clean.

Pros: Food, Camp Carnival, Activities, Room Service

Cons: All of the Spring Break bodies

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!