Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Cruise of a Lifetime

Sail Date: February 15, 2007

The ship was fabulous. The shows and activities were excellent. I enjoyed the casino and the spa treatments that was available. The rooms had ample amount of space that my friend and I did not feel like we were on top of each other. The staff was superb.

Pros: What I liked the most about my cruise was all the activities that were available right on the ship.

Cons: I didn't like the weather that we went through during our cruise. I would cruise from a warmer climate if I went on one in February. Our port was in New Orleans and the weather was a little cooler than I would have wanted.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Don't Miss: Snorking