Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not a good cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

the ship wzs old and in need of repair. cracks in floors etc. the lido deck could use a fresh coat of paint. the rooms were fairly roomy i was surprised and the beds were super comfy. our second port was cut short for unknown reasons we got there at 8 am and had to reboard by 1:30pm

Pros: the bartenders

Cons: The staff was moody amd I was missing money out of my hotel room. they overcharged my credit card and I was told they would be getting back to me but so far they have not.

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? No.