great deal for the money

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 27, 2006
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
This is our seventh cruise and all but one have been the western caribbean so its gotten a little ho-hum for us. But if i were a new cruiser to this area, i'd recommend this cruise for a quick get-away. The ship is showing its age in certain ammenities, but the "fun" in carnival is always present. We got a great deal for an outside cabin midship and it was very clean and had everything we needed.

I praise the cruise staff - they were ALL friendly (except the overwhelmed pizza server at the 24-hour pizza stand.) He was swamped and showed his tiredness a bit.

I had a problem at the intenet cafe with the computer i was using and at first they balked at giving me a discount, but after explaining it to Olga at the purser's desk, we got a refund and from then on the computers worked fine.

I love Cozumel but Costa Maya seems like it was only developed for Cruise ships. I think the cruise ships own the island the way it is set up. (that is sarcasm)

We love Carnival cruises but next time I will take a new ship
only because i've been on this same layout 3 other times. I need a change.

Don't Miss: Fiesta party boat is a blast if you like to party

Pros: cruise staff

Cons: costa maya

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!