Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Decent Cruise for the Money!

Sail Date: November 27, 2006

The crew and staff were great! Carnival does it again!
My wife and I got a bargain on this ship, considering we only paid about $400.00, for the both of us. The food was good. The slots were loose. The entertainment was good. The ship was clean. What more can you ask for?
Most of the passengers were from the New Orleans area and they were great! The 900 crew members, from 70 different countries, were also great. They were qiuck with a smile and very patient. Sometime I felt like waiting on them, just to show my appreciation.
My wife and I got a lot of memories for the money we laid down and that's the bottom line. Princess and Royal Carribean haven't been able to show us a more laid back approach having a good time, so, our next cruise will, no doubt, be on a Carnival affiliated cruise line.
Great ship. Great people. Go for it and have fun!!!

Pros: The patient and friendly crew members.

Cons: The smell in the Empress deck lobby

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Do not eat or drink at the very last cabbana. No booze in the drinks and no beans on the nachos. The excursions are probably great but you'll get better deals shopping, in Cozumel, for sure!
I'm hard to please, but the deals here were okay. Don't forget to dicker! The big bar, under Senior Frog's, is great, but keep one hand on your wallet!