Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 31, 2006

This was my first cruise so I didn't know what to expect. The staff made the experience great because they were helpful and friendly. They attended to my needs as well as my other traveling companions. The ship also had great entertainment,as well as food.

Pros: The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They made our trip the best!

Cons: The time the ship docked in the ports. It was too early and was for a long time.

I got lost in time here.... when I shut off my lights I immediately thought it was night time... The bed was also very comfortable.
Loved the comedians, deck band, and club dj's.
This was a great port, because this is where you could really do some shopping!!! However, trying to get to the beach was awful because it was too far considering the time we were docked there.
Don't Miss: THE SHOPPING!!!
Grand Turk Island
This was a good port, but not the best. I hated that most of the shops were closed and those that were open sold the same things. What made the port fun was Margaritaville.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville!!!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
This was a good port... I liked the set up. This was a port to enjoy the excursions.The beach was beautiful here. All the fish swam around you which was great!
Don't Miss: The Beach