A very relaxing cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 27, 2006
Given the age of the Ship (at least 8 years old) I found it very modern in some ways.
The mini golf course on the sports deck was nice. I could not keep my 8 yr son away from it.
The pizza in the back of the boat was very good and the service was quick.
The pool was small and very congested. The glass backing on almost all the tables in lunch/grill area on the lido deck were not cleaned well.

Dining room food was delicious.
Can't say the same for the Grill area on the lido deck.
Pizza was vey good.

All shows were great.
The Bingo guy was funny as well as the first night's comedian

Although very small, were very clean and beds were comfortable
The water was crystal clear. My wife loved the straw market.
Don't Miss: Visit to atlantis.
I rate it poor beacuse due to a storm we were unable to port at Half Moon. We went instead to freeport. Very disappointed. We had heard good things about half moon and was looking forward to going there.

Pros: Dining room food

Cons: The Pools