Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3rd curise time (wonderful)

Sail Date: July 08, 2006

What an excellent cruise this was one of the best (we are 4th time cruisers) The entire staff showed and give excellent service. Let me began by saying thanks to Papa Joe in the Celebration Dining Room 6:15 (early setting) most excellent service to the adults and the children. Winston in the Deli/ Pizza Bar (what a Jamaican rum punch) and Edmond in M195 cabins (super service) Russ did a great job in Cabin E19 & 43 because of the treatment and service we received this will be the next ship we will consider our next family reunion.

Pros: The dining experience (Papa Joe) the best so far.

Cons: Loosing all my $$$ in the Casino.

After the first night/day on the ship we were very clear on our directions to every location. We enjoyed the decor and cleanliness.
The Quality of the food was (super) the ambiance was very inviting. I would have like the see a dance of some sort after the Captain's Dinner.
Very clean and great location.
Very friendly.
My 10 year old enjoyed the camp.