Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A fantastic cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

For a first time cruiser, I was in awe of the size of the ship. Our cruise was a 3 night cruise to the bahamas. The only regret I had, was that we did not get to see much of the bahamas, especially the night life, due to the Captains Dinner being that night. Just not enough time in the bahamas. The pool area and music were exceptional. The next cruise I take I will explore the ship more, was a little nervous to go off and see other parts of the ship. Overall, for the short trip on the ship, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, can't wait to go again.

Pros: The wonderful hospitality

Cons: staying in the bottom of the boat

What I saw at the pool area was excellent, I traveled with 9 other women, did not get to see anything else.