Great Vacation!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Elation

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)

Sail date: October 22, 2018

Ship: Carnival Elation

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: M135

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

I have to ask myself why we didn't do a cruise vacation sooner. Everything was outstanding, I cannot think of one area of this cruise that was lacking. Our cabin was clean and well appointed, the shows were great, and the ports of call were wonderful as well. As far as the crew of the ship, they were all wonderful, always addressed by name, and greeted with a smile. Everyone was always eager to help! Additionally we had our young son, and he could not wait to go to camp each day. Needless to say, Camp Ocean was great and the staff was second to none. The food was excellent, always fresh, and the dining staff was wonderful. I am sure I left something out, but all and all this was just an amazing trip. I'll definitely be doing another cruise on Carnival in the near future.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Imagination Dining Room

Food was amazing, and the staff was even better!

Pool Bar

Great drinks!

Elation Atrium

MY favorite part of the ship! Beautiful, and the last night party in the atrium was so much fun!

Pool

Relaxing and great drinks.

Jewelry Shop

Great shopping experience.

Mark Twain Library

Good place to relax and watch the ocean pass by.

Mikado Main Lounge

The shows were all great!

Camp Carnival

Camp Carnival was great for my seven year old. The staff was wonderful and he couldn't wait to go every day.

Ports of call

Jacksonville, Florida

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)

Disembarkation