Sister's Birthday Celebration

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: M8

There were five of us celebrating my sister's birthday.  We Everyone enjoyed all aspects of the cruise.  Great service, good food, entertainment and thanks for the sunny, warm weather.

The only thing that could have been better would have been exiting the ship after return to Jaxport.  Too much confusion and waiting. I sympathize with those who have to put that process in place.  I know it's difficult.

I would recommend Carnival cruises to others.

Happy

The pictures I saw online led me to believe it was a window, not a porthole. Didn't spend much time in there, so it was ok, but others that book might not be as easy going as me. Just FYI

Go Parasailing in Nassau