I had the time of my life

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 24, 2016
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: M124

If you're looking for a good time this is the cruise for you. The crew treated us as we were Kings and Queens. The boat was clean. Our rooms were always neat. The shows were first rate. They made you feel as if you were in Lad Vegas every night. The food was  phenomenal. I did not want to leave the boat. The  excursions  were worth every penny. We did the  snorkeling in Nassua it was a once in a lifetime  experience . The fish were swimming right in our hands. My only bad part was I had to come home.

Was better than a 4 star restaurant

Just like Vegas

Did not use this service

It was my birthday and they made me feel special the whole day

The best service I have so far out of all my cruises
Buy an underwater camera