Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I had the time of my life

Sail Date: September 24, 2016

Reviewed: 17 days ago

If you're looking for a good time this is the cruise for you. The crew treated us as we were Kings and Queens. The boat was clean. Our rooms were always neat. The shows were first rate. They made you feel as if you were in Lad Vegas every night. The food was  phenomenal. I did not want to leave the boat. The  excursions  were worth every penny. We did the  snorkeling in Nassua it was a once in a lifetime  experience . The fish were swimming right in our hands. My only bad part was I had to come home.

The best service I have so far out of all my cruises
Did not use this service
Just like Vegas
It was my birthday and they made me feel special the whole day
Was better than a 4 star restaurant