First Cruise Maybe not the Last

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas
Sail Date: September 19, 2016
Cabin Number: U156

My favorite part of the cruise was the entertainment.  The concerts.  All the games that allowed us to be apart of the entertainment!  I don't think they can find anyone possibly better than Kevin.. He was superb!  I did not enjoy half moon cay.  It's an Island that has been bought by Carnival.  All American...noo native folk there.  Totally did not like that concept.

I heard the children having a ball! Although I didn't have any children with me. The children were not complaining anywhere!!

Small. It'd definitely time for upgrade. The shower tiles need to be replaced.