Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise Maybe not the Last

Sail Date: September 19, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was the entertainment.  The concerts.  All the games that allowed us to be apart of the entertainment!  I don't think they can find anyone possibly better than Kevin.. He was superb!  I did not enjoy half moon cay.  It's an Island that has been bought by Carnival.  All American...noo native folk there.  Totally did not like that concept.

Small. It'd definitely time for upgrade. The shower tiles need to be replaced.
My husbands customs check wasn't random. It was pre-selected because of his prior record from over a decade ago!
half Moon Cay....Americanized....no native folk
I heard the children having a ball! Although I didn't have any children with me. The children were not complaining anywhere!!