Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not what I expected

Sail Date: September 15, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Room Type: Suite

I will cruise again but not on this ship.  The food was not good and I want to feel the luxury of a cruise and this was not luxurious!  I did not enjoy Freeport and was even told by one of the staff not to bother getting off the ship in Freeport.

Needs remodeling. Water from faucets was brown. Filled bathtub and water was brown and left foamy film on sides of tub. I did not get in the water. Lights in bathroom needed repair.
Needs updating !
Need more live music.
Dinning staff Leroy and Asop and room attendant Bosco were very good. The service at the bars was very slow due to not enough bartenders to take care of the passengers. lines were formed to try and order a drink.
I've been on several cruises. Most of them were several years ago. The food on the Elation was no where near as good. The Shrimp cocktail were tiny. The main course was room temperature. Some of the meals would have been much better had they been served hot. There was a hair on the plate of a passenger at our table. I was very disappointed in the quality of the food.