1st cruise

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: V32

I enjoyed myself very much as far as the cruise went.  I would like to express the service in the main dining was the only exception, service was good, however the dinners were always served late and not in order of meal planning.  Appetizers came out with salads, Dinners came before salads were finished, Drinks did not get filled on time or properly.  The break for entertainment should be done after all tables get the main course, several tables around us each dinner was already eating main course and finished before OUR table 210 was served.

my Steward left early the day of disembarkation and I was unable to properly thank him with a tip,