Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Very Enjoyable 1st Cruise

Sail Date: September 05, 2016

With this being my first cruise, I was in awe of most everything. The ship, the food, the entertainment provided, and the courteous staff. There was always something to do for all ages. If you just wanted to sit and relax undisturbed, you could do that too! The food was phenomenal and if you went around hungry it was by choice. There were so many choices and selections available 24/7!

Room was of adequate size and my steward keep it very neat and clean during my stay. Dewey was very helpful in making sure I had everything I needed for a comfortable stay.

1 Comment