Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Elation is the way to go

Sail Date: August 08, 2016

I swore I would never cruise with carnival again because the first experience was terrible until I decided to give carnival one more try. The food was great, the staff was incredible and the comedy shows were perfect for my kids in their early twenties.

Entertainment The singing was good but it would get boring because there was no storyline or plot.
Enrique in inspiration was the best server and deserves to be recognized, he really made the dining experience.

Go to the comedy shows, eat at the Mongolian grill and have Enrique as your server.