Elation is the way to go

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 08, 2016
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: M142

I swore I would never cruise with carnival again because the first experience was terrible until I decided to give carnival one more try. The food was great, the staff was incredible and the comedy shows were perfect for my kids in their early twenties.

The singing was good but it would get boring because there was no storyline or plot.

Enrique in inspiration was the best server and deserves to be recognized, he really made the dining experience.

Go to the comedy shows, eat at the Mongolian grill and have Enrique as your server.