Poor Customer Service

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: R121

When checking into the Port, the port workers were very rude! When going to dinner, our party of 5 were seated at 2 different tables. Waiters didn't understand English, slow in getting water, slow in general. Our Head waiter was amazing! When booking the cruise,  I thought we added the insurance, port fees, and the gratuity. Nassau was grossly dirty. Dirtier than I remembered from my last cruise with Carnival. The Islanders were very kind. I love Carnival cruises but the staff on this ship were not nice. Head waiter Nathaniel from Croatia and Ivan Oleksiv-waiter, was amazing and nice Wethersfield it was at breakfast, lunch or dinner. My daughter had to sleep with her mattress on floor, the bathroom shower looked like it had mold in the grout, but our room service was great! One particular lady from customer Service, I wanted to choke. She didn't understand me, she was not willing to help me so I had to just walk away and spoke with someone else.

N/A, didn't use

Looked like the grout had mold in it and the walls were dirty. You can tell they had been wiped down, but not scrubbed.

We took a tour with one of the Island tour guides at Nassau. It's $30 each, safe and his blue van was clean. Make sure he is badged and inside of the gate . Actually they will approach you as soon as you get off the ship.