Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

twin cruise so much fun

Sail Date: December 07, 2015

cruised with my twin sister. We opted for early dining and this was so much fun. the couples were similar in age but diverse in interests and geographical location. we made good friends. Christmas was in the air (decorated, Grinch and snow on board) and ship was playing James Taylor Christmas songs as we boarded-he is a favorite so it started great. My sister was impressed with winning the jewelry contest and we bought scrapbooks-her new hobby. The gingerbread village with zip lining gingerbread boys was awesome. the ship was older than previous cruises but the service was excellent and we had a great time. I didn't like the spinach and olive lasagna-just sayin'.

Cruise Photos

we got an upgrade for $30 from porthole to limited handicap room. larger shower but no couch in room. I was disappointed in no refrigerator, loved the bed by window-could see the stars at night lying in bed. I would book this room again even though it was in a busy part of ship but not noisy and close to dining and shops . This is the first room you see when you embark but you are last on this floor to disembark. walk around this floor to the backside and see the art because it is a real treat.
I did not like the stairs that stopped short of top deck in atrium.