Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

excellent

Sail Date: December 17, 2015

I have never been disappointed with a Carnival cruise. The price is something middle class can afford and I feel like a movie star. I never took my first till age 50 and now have went on 9. My grand kids my have went me and friends and family. Now they are booking there own. Its hard for me not to plan one with them every time they book. I have got 4 for 2016 and if money and work will allow will have more. I never was into vacations until Carnival.

I love a balcony most but to do a extra cruise or two I go inside room but we are never in the room much anyway.