Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good time had by all

Sail Date: November 23, 2015

Our cruise was fun even the it was very rough out. The weather was nice, but the waves were not. I was disappointed in Thanksgiving dinner. I was hoping for a traditional dinner with mashed potatoes, corn and stuffing. Maybe that was served in the dining room, but a member of the family was sick and so we went to the buffet. There was turkey, but a baked potato for Thanksgiving wasn't what I had in mind.

Very clean and cabin housekeeper was very friendly and greeted me by name every time. It was small, but that is expected.
Although we had fun in Progresso, if an excursion wasn't planned you were unable to do ANYTHING. There is nothing off the boat, but some vendors...not even a beach.
My 13-year-old son loved the Circle C and the freedom that came along with it.
The shows we got to see were great. We missed one when a family member was sick.
Our cabin housekeeper was great and greeted me by name every time I walked by him.
There were no 24 hour buffets, just pizza. Thanksgiving dinner was a huge disappointment.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
An excusion is a MUST as there is NOTHING to do when you get off the boat. Not even a beach.

It is a smaller ship so take precautions for sea sickness...just in case.