Good time had by all

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2015
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: R153

Our cruise was fun even the it was very rough out. The weather was nice, but the waves were not. I was disappointed in Thanksgiving dinner. I was hoping for a traditional dinner with mashed potatoes, corn and stuffing. Maybe that was served in the dining room, but a member of the family was sick and so we went to the buffet. There was turkey, but a baked potato for Thanksgiving wasn't what I had in mind.

There were no 24 hour buffets, just pizza. Thanksgiving dinner was a huge disappointment.

The shows we got to see were great. We missed one when a family member was sick.

My 13-year-old son loved the Circle C and the freedom that came along with it.

Our cabin housekeeper was great and greeted me by name every time I walked by him.

Very clean and cabin housekeeper was very friendly and greeted me by name every time. It was small, but that is expected.

It is a smaller ship so take precautions for sea sickness...just in case.

An excusion is a MUST as there is NOTHING to do when you get off the boat. Not even a beach.