Rude gym worker

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 08, 2015
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: U131

On Wednesday night August 12 my family and I were in the gym at 9:45 checking it out because we hadn't seen it yet. An extremely rude and unprofessional female worker came from the Phillipines came in at 9:57 and told us the gym closed st 10:00 and that we had to leave. I politely advised her that the clock on the wall said it was 9:57 but she said to her it was 10:00 and we had to leave. There were 3 other people in the gym. They were not told to leave. We were doing nothing wrong at all. When we got to the entrance I asked why my two daughters and I were the only ones who were asked to leave and 3 other remaining people had not been forcibly told to leave but could not get an answer. This lady and her rudeness were an unbelievably poor representation of what Carnival claims to provide. I was so upset and my daughters were so upset by the unfair treatment I didn't catch her name but I'm sure her supervisors can review the schedule and find out and take appropriate disciplinary action. She should not work for such a proud organization such as Carnival with her miserably poor customer service.