Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Sail Date: August 08, 2015

Great service!  The ship needs updating as the rooms are old.  Entertainment was excellent!  Beer prices are way too much!  I understand that you have us there and we have to buy from you guys, but I felt taken advantage of in this area.  I understand that this ship is moving and another ship will take over this trip.  I also understand that Progresso will no longer be a stop which is good.  Progresso was such let down after visiting Cozumel.  I would plan on coming back is the trip would stay 5 nights and stay overnight in Cozumel.

Needs updating. Bagus was our room attendant and he is amazing! He deserves a huge raise. He new everyone in his hall by name and if you requested something one time like a bucket of ice it was there for the rest of the trip!