Better than the last time!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 25, 2015
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: U142
This cruise was much better than the first one on this ship. My ONLY problem was my cabin location!!! Because I trust ppl and didn't know much about locations on the ship again I got screwed!!! This is the 2nd time I requested midship and was booked in aft....smh trust me it won't happen again!!!! My kids were sick and so was I but we still made the best of our vacation.

from lido to dining room the food was awesome!

Need more variety

Needs to switch up.

Staff was awesome!

Awesome!

love the upgrades

One of my cabin bathroom smelled like urine when we first got in there. I cleaned it with my own supplies. Some may ask why didn't I report it well last time we had a problem it was brushed to the side and nothing was ever done so why complain knowing nothing won't happen.

On LIDO deck in the mornings there are 3 sections left right and MIDDLE! Use the middle section it moves quicker. You are not skipping the line most ppl don't know about this!

Party on Bourbon st
The beach was GREAT the kids lives it!
All inclusive beach