Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

bumpy ride

Sail Date: April 27, 2015

This was my first cruise. Luckily, I'm not someone prone to motion sickness.  I was told ahead of time by past cruisers that you didn't even feel the boat moving.  So not the case!  Two and a half days of the trip, it was nonstop.  Not just slight movement either.  The kind that makes you stumble sideways, and you watch the liquid in your drinking glass sloshing back and forth.  On a good note, the food and entertainment was great.  There's never a lack of something to eat or entertainment to watch.

Cozumel was wonderful, but Progresso was horrible. I was really happy to make it back to the boat with both my kidneys.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Sat on the beach for two and half hours just wanting to drink some beer and relax. Not exaggerating when i say at least 50 people approached trying to sell stuff. Not relaxing at all.