Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Elation

Sail Date: March 30, 2015

Room Type: Suite

First, the positives: the service was friendly, attentive, and professional; the selection of adult beverages was better than I had anticipated; embarkation and disembarkation went quite smoothly.

Now, the not-so-positives: the food in the dining room was sub-standard compared to what I've had in the past, though the buffet was about what one would expect; secondly, the public spaces were quite loud.

If your intent in selecting a cruise is simply to party at a decent price, then this one is probably for you. For myself and my family, our goal was to relax, and that was difficult to do, except on our balcony or on the Serenity deck. I can see how some would really like this cruise, but for us, it may have been our last Carnival cruise.

Spacious and clean

For those that have 6 or more drinks per day, the adult beverage program is excellent, provided any other person in your cabin over 21 also drinks as much.